Two Potato Ltd. is a group of professional and diversified individuals with over 40 years "Hands-on" combined experience with access to senior specialists in multiple industries and government. Our team is dedicated to achieving the results that the client wants and needs to grow their business.
- Company Evaluation - a confidential process of one-on-one dialog with key players of the business to determine your existing business needs in terms of resources, capabilities and future objectives. The key aspect is for Barons to listen to what you require and to understand your business structure and goals.
- Company Existing Structural Appraisal (Internal / External) - Barons will complete a detailed review of the company and its working environment to assess solutions or alternatives.
- Proposal - Barons will provide a detailed proposal identifying suggestions modifications, improvements and outcomes.
- Engagement - Upon acceptance of the proposal, an engagement letter will be executed outlining project time-line, components and cost.
- Implementation - Barons will implement the plan around your requirements and as process is updated the engagement section will be updated to meet your needs as required. Barons will make every attempt to ensure continuity of your service with minimal disruption of your internal systems. We will work with you. A designated project leader will be assigned to your project.
- Conclusion of Project - once the project is completed Barons will remain available and provide cost efficient solutions going forward as required.
We strongly believe that working hard and going the extra distance creates its own rewards. Barons completes tasks and assignments while working in the background to ensure minimal disruption to operation flow; we are there when needed.
We recognize that Finance & Technology are the pillars that drive a business and we specialize in enhancing and applying key techniques to maximize net profit and net worth.
As an organization, we tailor projects to client needs and specific structure for the short and long term financial benefits. Barons has available a dedicated team of specialists that will provide solutions to meet unique business needs in a cost efficient manner.